Want to know how to make this pasta with pecan sauce? Then keep reading!
|10 lasagna sheets, broken|
|1 clove garlic, grated|
|¼ cup butter, cut into small blocks|
|½ cup pecans, roughly chopped|
|4 tbsp pasta cooking liquid|
|Cheese, to serve|
1. Boil the pasta pieces as per package instructions. Reserving the cooking liquid for later.
2. Over medium heat, fry the garlic in the butter until lightly golden. Add the pecans and fry briefly.
3. Turn the heat down and allow the butter to caramelise for a few minutes, stirring often and watching that it doesn’t burn.
4. When the butter turns light brown, remove from the heat.
5. Add the cooked pasta and cooking liquid to the pan and toss until the pasta is well coated.
6. Serve with cheese of your choice.
For more delicious recipes, click here.