As a Club subscriber, you could score big every month in one of our competitions
All TFG Club magazine subscribers will be automatically entered into selected competitions in the magazine.
Standard SMS rates apply for all SMS competitions.
Automatic entry winners and SMS winners will be required to provide a valid TFG account card number.
The winner will be randomly selected by means of an automated system for all automatic and SMS competitions.
All winners need to be active members of TFG Club magazine in order to qualify, which means your account needs to be up to date.
All competitions will commence on 13th of each month and end at the end of the following month
The winner will be notified via email/telephone within one month of the closing date.
The prize will be sent to the winner via RTT courier service to the winner’s home address.
The prize will be sent to the winner via RAM courier service to the winner’s home address or to the nearest Foschini Group store if the winner does not have a physical address.
The winners name will be published in the an issue of Club magazine.
All participants must reside in South Africa.
By entering the competition you agree and understand that you may win a prize and that there is no guarantee that you will win a prize.
Unclaimed prizes are only valid for six months. For any queries regarding competition prizes, email [email protected].
Valid TFG Club magazine subscribers will only be allowed to win a maximum of 2 prizes per issue.
The winner’s name and/or photo will be published in Club magazine. The winner will be given the opportunity to agree or not to agree to the publication of their image unless the competition is of a such nature that the winner’s picture must be published.
We hereby notify you that it may be necessary for certain third party benefit providers to process your personal information to enable them to provide their services to you. By making use of the benefit, you agree to this.
1. This promotional competition is organised by Foschini Group Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (registration number 1988/007302/07) a subsidiary of The Foschini Group Limited (“TFG”).
2. In these rules, “Promoter” means a person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the promotional competition, or for whose benefit the promotional competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted, which includes TFG. No director, subscriber, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may enter this promotional competition. This also applies to a person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition.
3. All participants must be resident in South Africa.
4. Should the law or any authority terminate this promotional competition, no notice of termination shall be required. In such event, all participants waive any rights and acknowledge that they shall have no claim, of any nature whatsoever against TFG, its directors, agents or employees as a result of the termination. Further, TFG reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes which have not yet been drawn, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever that TFG deems is reasonable at the time.
5. By entering the competition you agree and understand that you may win a prize and that there is no guarantee that you will win a prize.
6. Prizes are not transferable, may not be deferred or exchangeable for cash or otherwise.
7. If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
8. Winner/s will be randomly drawn at TFG Head Office in Parow East, Cape Town, within two weeks after closing date from eligible entrants in the presence of an independent Accountant /Auditor /Attorney. Winners will be contacted telephonically. If we cannot contact a winner after 2 attempts have been made to reach him/her on their chosen contact number, and either the call is not answered or the call goes directly to voicemail, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be re-drawn.
9. The decision of the competition conductor as to the winners is final and there will be no correspondence.
10. To the extent that a license (e.g. driver’s licence) or permission (e.g. by a parent/guardian) is required in order to accept or use a prize, the winner must produce such licence or permission for inspection by TFG prior to receiving the prize. If the winner does not or is unable to do so, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn under the same terms and conditions.
11. By accepting a prize or by entering this competition, you hereby indemnify TFG, its directors, agents, employees and the promoters / sponsors against any damages of any nature whatsoever that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s and/or this competition, including consequential damages and economic loss.
12. Failure to comply with these rules or the terms of acceptance of a prize by a winner will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the winner will then be disqualified from receiving the prize.
13. The winner’s name and/or photo will be published in the magazine. The winner will be given the opportunity to agree or not to agree to the publication of their image unless the competition is of such a nature that the winner’s picture must be published.
14. By entering competitions on our Facebook page, you agree that your comments will be posted in the public domain and could be printed in Club magazine.
15. Cash prize winners will be contacted telephonically to request their banking details or supporting documents, which must be provided to TFG within 14 days after request thereof. If these are not provided within 14 days, or the winners cannot be contacted after two attempts have been made, the winners’ TFG store accounts will be credited with the same value as the cash prize.
Belinda Davids Competition
1. Entries for the competition close on Sunday, 18 June 2017 at midnight.
2. The winners will be selected based on a first come first serve basis. This means that the first five participants to complete all competition steps correctly will be deemed winners.
3. The winner will be announced on Facebook and contacted telephonically on Tuesday, 20 June 2017.
4. Winners stand to win a set of double tickets to The Greatest Love of All: The Whitney Houston Show, taking place in Cape Town at the Artscape Theatre on Wednesday, 21 June 2017, at 8pm.
5. All participants must reside in Cape Town and be able to collect the tickets an hour before the show at the Artscape Theatre.
6. By entering the competition you agree and understand that you may win a prize and that there is no guarantee that you will win a prize.