Subscribe to Bona magazine – one of SA’s most popular magazines for the South African woman
As a TFG account holder you will get this fantastic magazine delivered to your door for the special discount price of R18.90
Email us at [email protected] , call 0860 111 395
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TFG BONA MAGAZINE SUBSCRIBERS
1. Your TFG account will be billed monthly for the Bona magazine and your magazine will be posted around the 15th of each month;
2. Should you not wish to be billed for the Bona magazine when your account has a zero balance, please advise us of this;
3. You may be charged interest on your subscription amount monthly, if the payment plan that you have selected attracts interest;
4. You may cancel your Bona magazine subscription at any time by contacting our customer services centre on 0860 576 576. They can also be contacted for any queries or complaints;
5. TFG reserves the right to cease distribution of the Bona magazine at any time in our sole and absolute discretion. In such an event, we will cease to bill you for Bona magazine;
6. The price of Bona magazine may be adjusted and you will be billed the increased amount on your TFG account from the date of the increase. We will give you notice of any increase before we increase your subscription.
7. You are contracting with Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd, with registration number 1988/007302/07 and VAT number 4210187250. Our head office is at 340 Voortrekker Road, Parow–East, Cape Town.
8. Please note that BONA Magazine may have specific terms and conditions that apply.
TFG TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL TFG BONA SUBSCRIBER COMPETITIONS
1. Promotional competitions for TFG Bona subscribers will be organised by Foschini Group Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (registration number 1988/007302/07) a subsidiary of The Foschini Group Limited (“TFG”).
2. In these rules, “Promoter” means a person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the promotional competition, or for whose benefit the promotional competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted, which includes TFG. No director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may enter this promotional competition. This also applies to a person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition.
3. All participants must be resident in South Africa.
4. Should the law or any authority terminate this promotional competition, no notice of termination shall be required. In such event, all participants waive any rights and acknowledge that they shall have no claim, of any nature whatsoever against TFG, its directors, agents or employees as a result of the termination. Further, TFG reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes which have not yet been drawn, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever that TFG deems is reasonable at the time.
5. By entering the competition you agree and understand that you may win a prize and that there is no guarantee that you will win a prize.
6. Prizes are not transferable, may not be deferred or exchangeable for cash or otherwise.
7. If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
8. Winner/s will be randomly drawn at TFG Head Office in Parow East, Cape Town, within two weeks after closing date from eligible entrants in the presence of an independent Accountant /Auditor /Attorney. Winners will be contacted telephonically. If we cannot contact a winner after 2 attempts have been made to reach him/her on their chosen contact number, and either the call is not answered or the call goes directly to voicemail, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be re-drawn.
9. The decision of the competition conductor as to the winners is final and there will be no correspondence.
10. To the extent that a license (e.g. driver’s licence) or permission (e.g. by a parent/guardian) is required in order to accept or use a prize, the winner must produce such licence or permission for inspection by TFG prior to receiving the prize. If the winner does not or is unable to do so, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn under the same terms and conditions.
11. By accepting a prize or by entering this competition, you hereby indemnify TFG, its directors, agents, employees and the promoters / sponsors against any damages of any nature whatsoever that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s and/or this competition, including consequential damages and economic loss.
12. Failure to comply with these rules or the terms of acceptance of a prize by a winner will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the winner will then be disqualified from receiving the prize.
13. The winner’s name and/or photo will be published in the TFG Club website. The winner will be given the opportunity to agree or not to agree to the publication of their image unless the competition is of such a nature that the winner’s picture must be published.
14. Cash prize winners will be contacted telephonically to request their banking details or supporting documents, which must be provided to TFG within 14 days after request thereof. If these are not provided within 14 days, or the winners cannot be contacted after two attempts have been made, the winners’ TFG store accounts will be credited with the same value as the cash prize.
15. Valid subscribers may only win one prize per competition and a maximum of two prizes per issue.
16. TFG subscriber competitions only available to TFG account holders who subscribe to BONA Magazine
Magazine subscription terms and conditions for non-account customers:
You have subscribed to Bona Magazine (“the Magazine”), a publication of Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (“TFG”);
For enquiries regarding your subscription, contact customer services on 0860 576 576;
TFG reserves the right to cease publication of the Magazine at any time in our sole and absolute discretion. If your subscription is still running at that point, you will receive a refund for Magazines still due to you.
TFG reserves the right to change or cease the benefits and competitions offered in the Magazine at any time, and to change the level of service offered to subscribers of the Magazine;
Magazine benefits are only available to customers who subscribe to the Magazine for a minimum period of six or 12 months and do not apply to customers who purchase single copies of the Magazine;
Customers who subscribe for 6 or 12 month periods will be automatically entered into all “automatic entry competitions”, however, customers who purchase single copies of the magazine will not be entered into these competitions;
All customers must enter “SMS entry competitions” by sending a SMS to be eligible to be in the draw for any prizes;
If you have elected to pay for your subscription via a monthly debit order deduction, and if your debit order fails for any reason whatsoever in any month, you will not be sent a Magazine for that month and you may be charged a financial handling fee;
You must provide us with the correct address where your Magazine must be sent to every month, failing which you will not receive your Magazine, and we will not be liable to re-send your Magazine to any alternative address. Should you change your address, you must advise customer services of this;
TFG may change the shape and the size of the Magazine at any time;
The price of the Magazine will be adjusted at any time during in a calendar year, however, customers who subscribe for six or 12 month periods will not be subject to price increases during the term of their subscription.
These terms and conditions can change from time to time and you will be bound to any updated terms and conditions from the date of publication in the Magazine and on www.tfgclub.co.za/cashsubcribers.
We hereby notify you that if you are a Magazine subscriber it may be necessary for certain third party benefit providers to process your personal information to enable them to provider their services to you. By making use of the benefit(s) you agree to this.
(08 12 2016)
GENERAL SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
1. You have subscribed to a physical / digital magazine (“the magazine”) published or distributed by Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (“TFG”).
2. Your TFG account will be billed monthly for the magazine until you advise us to cancel your subscription, by contacting our Customer Services department. They can be contacted at 0860 834 834. You may cancel your subscription at any time but will be billed for the magazine until we receive your cancellation request.
3. Should you not wish to be billed for the magazine when your TFG account has a zero balance, please advise us of this by contacting our Customer Services department.
4. TFG reserves the right to cease publication or distribution of the magazine at any time in our sole and absolute discretion. In such an event, we will no longer bill you for the magazine.
5. TFG reserves the right to change or cease the benefits offered in the magazine at any time.
6. TFG may change the shape and the size of the magazine at any time.
7. The price of the magazine may be adjusted annually, and you will be billed the increased price from the date that the increase becomes effective. We will give you advance notice of any such increase and the effective date thereof.
8. These terms and conditions can change from time to time and you will be bound to any new terms and conditions from the date of publication thereof in the magazine.
9. We hereby notify you that it may be necessary for certain third-party benefit providers to process your personal information to enable them to provide their services to you. By subscribing to the magazine, you agree to this.
10. TFG staff members who subscribe to the magazine are not eligible for any magazine benefits and competition prizes.
11. You are contracting with Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd, Registration number 1988/007302/07, VAT number 4210187250, situated at 340 Voortrekker Road, Parow East, Cape Town.
12. Your access link to the monthly issue of the digital magazine will be sent to you via SMS on the 15th of each month or the closest working day of the month after this, for as long as you are a subscriber to the magazine.
13. TFG cannot be held responsible if you do not receive your SMS access link for your digital magazine due to power outages, interruptions with your mobile service provider or the incorrect cellular number being provided to TFG.
14. Additional terms apply –see www.tfgclubmagazine.co.za for details.