Subscribe to Cosmopolitan magazine – one of SA’s most popular magazines for the South African woman
As a TFG account holder you will get this fantastic magazine delivered to your door for the special discount price of R32.90
Cosmopolitan is the largest young women’s brand in the world. Cosmopolitan is a best friend and aims to empower the reader at every touch point with fun, fearless content for females. The magazine offers hot style trends and beauty secrets, exclusive celebrity cover stories and must-read advice on men and love. Expect the latest fitness tips to help you reach your goals and all the career & money inspiration you need to keep #WinningAtLife. Subscribe today and live your best life, ever.”
Email us at [email protected] , call 0860 111 395
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TFG COSMOPOLITAN MAGAZINE SUBSCRIBERS
1. Your TFG account will be billed monthly for the Cosmopolitan magazine and your magazine will be posted around the 15th of each month;
2. Should you not wish to be billed for the Cosmopolitan magazine when your account has a zero balance, please advise us of this;
3. You may be charged interest on your subscription amount monthly, if the payment plan that you have selected attracts interest;
4. You may cancel your Cosmopolitan magazine subscription at any time by contacting our customer services centre on 0860 576 576. They can also be contacted for any queries or complaints;
5. TFG reserves the right to cease distribution of the Cosmopolitan magazine at any time in our sole and absolute discretion. In such an event, we will cease to bill you for Cosmopolitan magazine;
6. The price of Cosmopolitan magazine may be adjusted and you will be billed the increased amount on your TFG account from the date of the increase. We will give you notice of any increase before we increase your subscription.
7. You are contracting with Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd, with registration number 1988/007302/07 and VAT number 4210187250. Our head office is at 340 Voortrekker Road, Parow–East, and Cape Town.
8. Please note that COSMPOLITAN Magazine may have specific terms and conditions that apply.
TFG TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL TFG COSMOPOLITAN SUBSCRIBER COMPETITIONS
1. Promotional competitions for TFG Cosmopolitan subscribers will be organised by Foschini Group Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (registration number 1988/007302/07) a subsidiary of The Foschini Group Limited (“TFG”).
2. In these rules, “Promoter” means a person, who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the promotional competition, or for whose benefit the promotional competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted, which includes TFG. No director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may enter this promotional competition. This also applies to a person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition.
3. All participants must be resident in South Africa.
4. Should the law or any authority terminate this promotional competition, no notice of termination shall be required. In such event, all participants waive any rights and acknowledge that they shall have no claim, of any nature whatsoever against TFG, its directors, agents or employees as a result of the termination. Further, TFG reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes which have not yet been drawn, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever that TFG deems is reasonable at the time.
5. By entering the competition you agree and understand that you may win a prize and that there is no guarantee that you will win a prize.
6. Prizes are not transferable, may not be deferred or exchangeable for cash or otherwise.
7. If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
8. Winner/s will be randomly drawn at TFG Head Office in Parow East, Cape Town, within two weeks after closing date from eligible entrants in the presence of an independent Accountant /Auditor /Attorney. Winners will be contacted telephonically. If we cannot contact a winner after 2 attempts have been made to reach him/her on their chosen contact number, and either the call is not answered or the call goes directly to voicemail, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be re-drawn.
9. The decision of the competition conductor as to the winners is final and there will be no correspondence.
10. To the extent that a license (e.g. driver’s licence) or permission (e.g. by a parent/guardian) is required in order to accept or use a prize, the winner must produce such licence or permission for inspection by TFG prior to receiving the prize. If the winner does not or is unable to do so, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn under the same terms and conditions.
11. By accepting a prize or by entering this competition, you hereby indemnify TFG, its directors, agents, employees and the promoters / sponsors against any damages of any nature whatsoever that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s and/or this competition, including consequential damages and economic loss.
12. Failure to comply with these rules or the terms of acceptance of a prize by a winner will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the winner will then be disqualified from receiving the prize.
13. The winner’s name and/or photo will be published in the TFG Club website. The winner will be given the opportunity to agree or not to agree to the publication of their image unless the competition is of such a nature that the winner’s picture must be published.
14. Cash prize winners will be contacted telephonically to request their banking details or supporting documents, which must be provided to TFG within 14 days after request thereof. If these are not provided within 14 days, or the winners cannot be contacted after two attempts have been made, the winners’ TFG store accounts will be credited with the same value as the cash prize.
15. Valid subscribers may only win one prize per competition and a maximum of two prizes per issue.
16. TFG subscriber competitions only available to TFG account holders who subscribe to COSMOPOLITAN Magazine
We hereby notify you that if you are a Magazine subscriber it may be necessary for certain third party benefit providers to process your personal information to enable them to provider their services to you. By making use of the benefit(s) you agree to this.