Want to know how to make this yummy chickpea & spinach stew? Then look no further!
|2 tbsp oil||¼ tsp coriander||½ cup full-cream plain yoghurt|
|1 garlic clove, grated||2 green chillies, halved||Handful coriander|
|1 onion, finely chopped||1 head cauliflower, chopped||6 spring onions, finely sliced|
|1 tbsp grated ginger||2 cups tinned chickpeas||¼ cup sunflower seeds|
|1 tsp mixed masala||1 cup vegetable stock|
|¼ tsp turmeric||⅓ cup golden raisins|
|1 tsp cumin||1 cup coconut milk|
|6 tbsp butter||1 cup baby spinach|
|1 tsp cardamom|
1. Heat the oil, and fry the garlic and onion until golden.
2. Add the ginger, masala, turmeric, cumin, cardamom, coriander and chillies and fry until just fragrant.
3. Add the cauliflower, chickpeas, stock, raisins and coconut milk.
4. Simmer for 30 minutes, remove from the heat and stir in the spinach.
5. To serve, spoon stew into bowls, add a dollop of yoghurt and sprinkle with coriander, spring onions and sunflower seeds.