Want to know how to make this delicious butternut & lemon risotto bake? Then keep reading!
|2 tbsp oil||Zest of 1 lemon|
|6 tbsp butter||Handful thyme|
|2 leeks, finely chopped||¼ cup salted walnuts, grated|
|500 g butternut, grated|
|1 ½ cup arborio rice|
|¼ cup white wine|
|6 cups vegetable stock|
|3 sprigs thyme|
|Juice and zest of 1 lemon|
1. Heat the oil and half the butter in a deep ovenproof pot over medium heat.
2. Fry the leeks until lightly golden.
3. Add the butternut and fry for a few minutes.
4. Pour in the rice and stir continuously until all the grains are coated.
5. Add the wine and stock, and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
6. Add the thyme, lemon juice and zest. Season to taste.
7. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, until liquid has reduced and rice is plump.
8. To serve, sprinkle with lemon zest, thyme and grated walnuts.