Looking for a twist on a classic roast pork recipe? Then this roast pork loin with apples is what you’re looking for!
|500 g pork loin|
|¼ cup oil|
|4 golden delicious apples, halved|
|4 onions, halved|
|5 tbsp honey|
|¼ cup almonds, finely chopped|
|4 cloves garlic, unpeeled|
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Tie the pork loin with butcher’s string to secure it.
3. Heat half the oil in a pot and sear the pork, and apple and onion halves.
4. Mix the rest of the oil, honey, thyme, almonds, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
5. Rub on to the seared pork loin.
6. Place the loin, apples, onions and garlic in a roasting tray.
7. Roast for 50 minutes. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
8. Serve with roasted onion and apple.