There’s nothing like freshly baked bread, especially when you add a fragrant chilli dipping sauce for extra deliciousness!
For the chilli sauce
|For the steamed bread||
|1/2 clove garlic, grated||500g bread dough|
|1 tsp tomato paste|
|1 tsp chilli flakes|
For the chilli dipping sauce
1. Fry the garlic in 1 tsp oil until fragrant. Add the tomato paste and fry for another minute.
2. While mixing, gradually add the oil followed by the chili flakes.
3. Remove from the heat and allow flavours to infuse.
For the steamed bread
1. Grease a clean shopping bag and place the dough inside. Tie a tight knot to secure the dough.
2. Fill a shallow pan with water and place a steamer on top.
3. Place the wrapped dough in the steamer and cook on a medium heat for 1 hour. Making sure to keep re-filling the water under the steamer.
If you don’t have a steamer, use a colander over a pot of boiling water.
For more delicious recipes, click here.