Want to know how to make the Thai sandwich? Then keep reading!
|2 tsp honey|
|1 tsp grated ginger|
|1 tsp fish sauce|
|1 clove garlic, grated|
|250 g minute steak|
|1 red pepper|
|2 mini baguettes, sliced open|
|1 green chilli and spring onion, sliced|
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Combine the honey, ginger, fish sauce and garlic. Pour over the steak and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Place the red pepper on a baking tray. Roast for 1 hour until the skin is blackened.
4. Leave the pepper to steam in a covered bowl for 15 minutes. Peel the skin and deseed. Slice into strips.
5. Heat a griddle pan and grill the steak for 1 minute on each side. Slice into strips.
6. Fill each baguette with roast red pepper and slices of steak. Scatter peanuts, chilli and spring onion over the top.
For more delicious recipes, click here.