Subscribe to our new food magazine and you’ll get loads of easy, budget-friendly recipes plus news, articles, tips and advice about food, cooking and nutrition.
As a subscriber, you could benefit from discounts on food and beverages and stand a chance of winning your share of cash, shopping vouchers, kitchenware and appliances.
Go to www.mykitchen.co.za for more info.
SUBSCRIBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Monthly grocery coupons
As a MyKitchen subscriber, every month in the magazine you will find a full page of grocery coupons so that you can save money on your next trip to the supermarket! Coupons are redeemable at most major food retailers and offer a ‘rand’ off discount on many popular foods, beverage and household products. All you need to do is cut these out, take them with you to the supermarket, look for the product advertised on the coupon, and hand in the coupon for your discount at checkout. Terms and conditions are printed on the coupon.
Discounts on @home kitchenware
We’ve teamed up with @home to give you a discount every month! To redeem these monthly offers, simply purchase any @home offer at the value outlined in the current month’s magazine on your TFG account card at your nearest @home store. Your exclusive My Kitchen subscriber discount will already be loaded as a voucher on your account – all you have to do is swipe your account card. Discount values and products will vary on a monthly basis and are subject to availability. Offers only valid for certain periods – each offer expires at the end of the current month.
Discounts on @home kitchenware
Visit our MyKitchen magazine shop at home.co.za . Readers get an exclusive 10% discount when buying online.
MAGAZINE BENEFIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions apply to all benefits in the magazine, and these will be set out in the magazine, or can be viewed at www.tfgclubmagazine.co.za.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MYKITCHEN MAGAZINE SUBSCRIBERS
1. You have subscribed to a physical / digital magazine (“the magazine”) published or distributed by Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (“TFG”).
2. Your TFG account will be billed monthly for the magazine until you advise us to cancel your subscription, by contacting our Customer Services department. They can be contacted at 0860 834 834. You may cancel your subscription at any time but will be billed for the magazine until we receive your cancellation request.
3. Should you not wish to be billed for the magazine when your TFG account has a zero balance, please advise us of this by contacting our Customer Services department.
4. TFG reserves the right to cease publication or distribution of the magazine at any time in our sole and absolute discretion. In such an event, we will no longer bill you for the magazine.
5. TFG reserves the right to change or cease the benefits offered in the magazine at any time.
6. TFG may change the shape and the size of the magazine at any time.
7. The price of the magazine may be adjusted annually, and you will be billed the increased price from the date that the increase becomes effective. We will give you advance notice of any such increase and the effective date thereof.
8. These terms and conditions can change from time to time and you will be bound to any new terms and conditions from the date of publication thereof in the magazine.
9. We hereby notify you that it may be necessary for certain third-party benefit providers to process your personal information to enable them to provide their services to you. By subscribing to the magazine, you agree to this.
10. TFG staff members who subscribe to the magazine are not eligible for any magazine benefits and competition prizes.
11. You are contracting with Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd, Registration number 1988/007302/07, VAT number 4210187250, situated at 340 Voortrekker Road, Parow East, Cape Town.
12. Your access link to the monthly issue of the digital magazine will be sent to you via SMS on the 15th of each month or the closest working day of the month after this, for as long as you are a subscriber to the magazine.
13. TFG cannot be held responsible if you do not receive your SMS access link for your digital magazine due to power outages, interruptions with your mobile service provider or the incorrect cellular number being provided to TFG.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. As a magazine subscriber, you will be automatically entered into selected competitions in the magazine.
2. Where you need to send an SMS to enter a competition, standard SMS rates apply for these competitions.
3. Unless otherwise stated, all competitions are organised by Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd Registration number 1988/007302/07 (“TFG”).
4. In these rules, “Promoter” means a person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the competition, or for whose benefit the competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted, which includes TFG. No director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may enter a competition. This also applies to a person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition.
5. Competition winners (“Winners”) may be required to provide a copy of their ID to confirm their magazine subscription. All Winners need to be active subscribers of the magazine in order to qualify for a prize, which means their TFG account needs to be up to date and not in arrears.
6. Winners will be randomly selected by means of an automated system and will be contacted telephonically or via email within one month of the competition closing date. If we cannot contact a Winner after 2 attempts have been made to reach him/her on their chosen contact number, and either the call is not answered or the call goes directly to voicemail, the prize will be forfeited and a new Winner will be re-drawn.
7. The winner’s name and/or photo will be published in the magazine. The Winner will be given the opportunity to agree or not to agree to the publication of their image unless the competition is of such a nature that the Winner’s picture must be published.
8. The prize(s) will be sent to the Winner(s) via courier to the Winner(s) home address or to the nearest TFG store if the Winner does not have a physical address.
9. All competition entrants must reside in South Africa.
10. By entering the competitions, entrants agree and understand that they may win a prize and that there is no guarantee that they will win a prize.
11. Unclaimed prizes will be kept for six months only, after which time they will be re-allocated to an alternative Winner.
12. Prizes are not transferable, may not be deferred or exchangeable for cash or otherwise.
13. If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the Winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
14. Should the law or any authority terminate a competition, no notice of termination shall be required. In such an event, all entrants waive any rights and acknowledge that they shall have no claim of any nature whatsoever against TFG, its directors, agents or employees as a result of the termination. Further, TFG reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes that have not yet been drawn, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever that TFG deems is reasonable at the time.
15. You may be limited to how often you can enter a competition, how many prizes you may win, and how often you can win a prize per magazine.
16. The decision of TFG as to the Winner is final and there will be no correspondence.
17. To the extent that a license (e.g. driver’s licence) or permission (e.g. by a parent/guardian) is required in order to accept or use a prize, the Winner must produce such licence or permission for inspection by TFG prior to receiving the prize. If the Winner does not or is unable to do so, the prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be drawn under the same terms and conditions.
18. By accepting a prize or by entering this competition, you hereby indemnify TFG, its directors, agents, employees and the promoters / sponsors against any damages of any nature whatsoever that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s and/or this competition, including consequential damages and economic loss.
19. Failure to comply with these terms by a Winner will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the Winner will then be disqualified from receiving the prize.
20. Certain competitions may have additional terms, and these will be set out in the magazine advertising the competition.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR NON-SUBSCRIBERS
1. All competitions (via automatic entry, SMS or post) for MyKitchen are reserved for TFG (The Foschini Group) account holders and Rewards members who subscribe to MyKitchen on a monthly basis.
2. All benefits as detailed in MyKitchen are available only to account holders and Rewards members who subscribe to the magazine on a monthly basis.
3. The General terms and conditions for MyKitchen magazine subscribers: are applicable only to account holders and Rewards members who subscribe to MyKitchen.
Magazine subscription terms and conditions for non-account customers:
You have subscribed to MyKitchen Magazine (“the Magazine”), a publication of Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (“TFG”);
For enquiries regarding your subscription, contact customer services on 0860 834 834;
TFG reserves the right to cease publication of the Magazine at any time in our sole and absolute discretion. If your subscription is still running at that point, you will receive a refund for Magazines still due to you.
TFG reserves the right to change or cease the benefits and competitions offered in the Magazine at any time, and to change the level of service offered to subscribers of the Magazine;
Magazine benefits are only available to customers who subscribe to the Magazine for a minimum period of six or 12 months and do not apply to customers who purchase single copies of the Magazine;
Customers who subscribe for 6 or 12 month periods will be automatically entered into all “automatic entry competitions”, however, customers who purchase single copies of the magazine will not be entered into these competitions;
All customers must enter “SMS entry competitions” by sending an SMS to be eligible to be in the draw for any prizes;
If you have elected to pay for your subscription via a monthly debit order deduction, and if your debit order fails for any reason whatsoever in any month, you will not be sent a Magazine for that month and you may be charged a financial handling fee;
You must provide us with the correct address where your Magazine must be sent to every month, failing which you will not receive your Magazine, and we will not be liable to re-send your Magazine to an alternative address. Should you change your address, you must advise customer services of this;
TFG may change the shape and the size of the Magazine at any time;
The price of the Magazine will be adjusted at any time during in a calendar year, however, customers who subscribe for six or 12 month periods will not be subject to price increases during the term of their subscription.
These terms and conditions can change from time to time and you will be bound to any updated terms and conditions from the date of publication in the Magazine and on www.tfgclub.co.za/cash subscribers.
We hereby notify you that if you are a Magazine subscriber it may be necessary for certain third-party benefit providers to process your personal information to enable them to provider their services to you. By making use of the benefit(s) you agree to this.
(08 12 2016)
Ts&Cs for digital coupons:
· Digital coupons are only redeemable at Shoprite/Checkers/Checkers Hyper stores nationwide.
· The coupon barcode is only valid for this month; thereafter a new code must be requested.
· Coupons are not redeemable for cash.
· Subject to stock availability.
· Coupons for digital subscribers cannot be printed and redeemed in store.
Ts&Cs for print coupons:
· 8 print coupons in each issue of MK.
· Coupons can be cut out and presented at all major food retailers nationwide.
· Coupons can only be redeemed once within the applicable month.
· Subject to stock availability.