These fish nachos are packed with flavour and can be enjoyed both hot or cold.
|For the fish||1 tbsp vinegar||For the nacho bowls|
|300 g hake (2 fillets)||¼ cup coriander, chopped||1 bag tortilla wraps|
|1 lemon, juiced||Salt and pepper to taste|
|Salt and pepper to taste||To serve|
|For the guacamole||½ cup sour cream|
|For the salsa||3 avocados|
|2 medium tomatoes, diced||½ tsp chilli flakes|
|1 medium onion, diced||1 lemon, juiced|
|1 tbsp sugar||Salt and pepper to taste|
For the fish
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Drizzle the fish with lemon juice and pan-fry in oil on medium heat.
3. Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Once cooked, set aside to cool before deboning and flaking.
For the salsa
1. Season the diced tomato and onion with sugar, vinegar, coriander, salt and pepper to taste, and set aside.
For the guacamole
1. Blend all the ingredients until smooth and season to taste. Set aside.
For the nacho bowls
1. Brush each tortilla wrap with olive oil and bake in a bowl mold until golden and crispy, about 14 minutes at 180°C.
1. Plate the fish in the tortilla bowls. Dress with salsa, guacamole and sour cream.