Meat-free Mondays just got a whole lot spicer – or mild, that all depends on how you prefer to enjoy your ramen! Read on for the ultimate bowl of eggs ramen.
|4 eggs||3 cups baby spinach|
|1 tbsp vegetable oil||1 carrot, peeled and julienned|
|4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed||2 tbsp chopped spring onions|
|1 tsp ground ginger||140 g instant noodles|
|1 L vegetable stock|
200 g mushrooms (we used exotic mushrooms,
but any sort will be yummy!)
|1 tbsp soy sauce|
1. Boil eggs for 6 minutes, then immediately drop into cold water (for a soft yolk).
2. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and fry for 2 minutes, until fragrant.
3. Whisk in the stock, then add the mushrooms and soy sauce.
4. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes, until mushrooms have softened.
5. Stir in the spinach, carrot and spring onions. Add the noodles and simmer for 5 minutes, until al dente.
6. Serve immediately, topped with halved boiled eggs.