This Asian inspired ramen burger calls for oodles of noodles, and a whole lot of flavour!
|For the burger||For the ramen bun|
|4 minute steaks||4 packs of two-minute noodles, cooked and cooled down|
|¼ cup soy sauce||2 eggs, whisked|
|1 tbsp brown sugar|
|1 tbsp chilli sauce or Sriracha||To serve|
|1 cup baby spinach leaves|
|½ cup kimchi|
|4 eggs, fried|
For the burger
1. Start by marinating the steaks in soy sauce, brown sugar and chilli sauce for 20 minutes.
2. Prep the buns by adding eggs to the noodles, season, and shape using a 8 cm round cookie cutter. Allow to set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
3. Using a non-stick pan, shallow fry ramen buns for 2 minutes on each side on a medium to high heat. Set aside.
4. Fry the marinated steaks for 2 minutes on each side, while basting.
1. Starting with a layer of spinach leaves followed by the steak, kimchi and egg. Top with second noodle bun and serve.