A few nips and tucks here and there and your store bought dough makes these incredibly light and fresh flatbreads!
|Flour, to sprinkle|
|250 g bread dough|
|2 tbsp olive oil|
|Salt and pepper|
|2 avocados, peeled and sliced|
|Handful baby spinach|
1. Preheat oven to 200°C and sprinkle flour on a baking tray.
2. Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
3. On a floured work surface, roll out each portion of dough into a circle at least 10 cm across and ½ cm thick.
4. Arrange the circles on the baking tray. Brush them with oil and season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 5–6 minutes, until golden and crisp around the edges.
6. Allow to cool slightly, then top with avo, basil, rocket and spinach.
For more delicious recipes, click here.