Very interesting Junior magazine is filled with info on everything from SCIENCE to TECHNOLOGY, NEWS to NATURE, the WORLD and so much more. It includes amazing DIY projects and experiment ideas, is colourful and easy to understand and has information that is EDUCATIONAL, FUN and EXCITING! It will fascinate you, surprise you and give you answers to questions you never even thought to ask!
Very Interesting Junior is for children with curious minds, who love to learn and have fun and are aged 5 to 15 (don’t worry, adults will love it too!)
The best part is that as a TFG account holder you can get this fantastic magazine delivered to you for the special discounted price of only R28.50 per month, billed to your account. That’s a saving of 25%!
Subscribe to Very Interesting Junior magazine today!
Email us at [email protected], call 0860 111 395
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR VERY INTERESTING JUNIOR MAGAZINE SUBSCRIBERS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (FOR TFG SUBSCRIBERS)
1 You have subscribed to Very Interesting Junior magazine, a publication of Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (‘TFG’).
2 Your TFG account will be billed monthly for the magazine.
3 Should you not wish to be billed for the magazine when your account has a zero balance, please advise us of this.
4 You may be charged interest on your subscription amount monthly, if the payment plan that you have selected attracts interest.
5 You may cancel your Very Interesting Junior subscription at any time by contacting our customer services centre on 0860 576 576.
6 TFG reserves the right to cease publication of the magazine at any time in our sole and absolute discretion. In such an event, we will cease to bill you for the magazine.
7 TFG reserves the right to change or cease the benefits offered in Very Interesting Junior at any time, and to change the level of service offered to subscribers of the magazine.
8 The shape and size of the magazine may change at any time.
9 The price of Very Interesting Junior will be adjusted at any time during a calendar year, and you will be billed the increased amount on your TFG account from the date of the increase. We will give you notice of any increase before we increase your subscription.
10 Terms and conditions can change from time to time and you will be bound to any new terms and conditions from the date of publication in the magazine.
11 It may be necessary for certain third-party benefit providers to process your personal information to enable them to provide their services to you. By making use of the benefit, you agree to this.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 This competitions is organised by Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd Registration number 1988/007302/07 (“TFG”).
2 In these rules, “Promoter” means a person, who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the competition, or for whose benefit the competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted, which includes TFG. No director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may enter a competition. This also applies to a person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition.
3 Competition winners (“Winners”) may be required to provide a copy of their ID to confirm their magazine subscription. All Winners need to be active subscribers of the magazine in order to qualify for a prize, which means their TFG account needs to be up to date and not in arrears.
4 Winners will be randomly selected by means of an automated system and will be contacted telephonically or via email within one month of the competition closing date. If we cannot contact a Winner after 2 attempts have been made to reach him/her on their chosen contact number, and either the call is not answered or the call goes directly to voicemail, the prize will be forfeited and a new Winner will be re-drawn.
5 The competition will commence on 13 August 2020 and end on 30 September 2020
6 The prize will consist of one person winning R1000.
7 All competition entrants must reside in South Africa.
8 By entering the competitions, entrants agree and understand that they may win a prize and that there is no guarantee that they will win a prize.
9 Prizes are not transferable, may not be deferred.
10 Should the law or any authority terminate a competition, no notice of termination shall be required. In such an event, all entrants waive any rights and acknowledge that they shall have no claim of any nature whatsoever against TFG, its directors, agents or employees as a result of the termination. Further, TFG reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes that have not yet been drawn, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever that TFG deems is reasonable at the time.
11 The decision of TFG as to the Winner is final and there will be no correspondence.
12 Failure to comply with these terms by a Winner will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the Winner will then be disqualified from receiving the prize.
GENERAL SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
1. You have subscribed to a physical / digital magazine (“the magazine”) published or distributed by Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (“TFG”).
2. Your TFG account will be billed monthly for the magazine until you advise us to cancel your subscription, by contacting our Customer Services department. They can be contacted at 0860 834 834. You may cancel your subscription at any time but will be billed for the magazine until we receive your cancellation request.
3. Should you not wish to be billed for the magazine when your TFG account has a zero balance, please advise us of this by contacting our Customer Services department.
4. TFG reserves the right to cease publication or distribution of the magazine at any time in our sole and absolute discretion. In such an event, we will no longer bill you for the magazine.
5. TFG reserves the right to change or cease the benefits offered in the magazine at any time.
6. TFG may change the shape and the size of the magazine at any time.
7. The price of the magazine may be adjusted annually, and you will be billed the increased price from the date that the increase becomes effective. We will give you advance notice of any such increase and the effective date thereof.
8. These terms and conditions can change from time to time and you will be bound to any new terms and conditions from the date of publication thereof in the magazine.
9. We hereby notify you that it may be necessary for certain third-party benefit providers to process your personal information to enable them to provide their services to you. By subscribing to the magazine, you agree to this.
10. TFG staff members who subscribe to the magazine are not eligible for any magazine benefits and competition prizes.
11. You are contracting with Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd, Registration number 1988/007302/07, VAT number 4210187250, situated at 340 Voortrekker Road, Parow East, Cape Town.
12. Your access link to the monthly issue of the digital magazine will be sent to you via SMS on the 15th of each month or the closest working day of the month after this, for as long as you are a subscriber to the magazine.
13. TFG cannot be held responsible if you do not receive your SMS access link for your digital magazine due to power outages, interruptions with your mobile service provider or the incorrect cellular number being provided to TFG.
14. Additional terms apply –see www.tfgclubmagazine.co.za for details.