You could win a brand new Suzuki Celerio 1.0 GL courtesy of Club Magazine, Platinum Club, Kids SuperClub and Foschini.
1. This promotional competition is organised by Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (registration number 1988/007302/07) a subsidiary of The Foschini Group Limited (“TFG”) and Club Magazine.
2. In these rules, “Promoter” means a person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the promotional competition, or for whose benefit the promotional competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted, which includes TFG. No director, subscriber, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may enter this promotional competition. This also applies to a person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition.
3. All participants must be resident in South Africa and be over the age of 18 years.
4. Should the law or any authority terminate this promotional competition, no notice of termination shall be required. In such event, all participants waive any rights and acknowledge that they shall have no claim, of any nature whatsoever against TFG, its directors, agents or employees as a result of the termination. Further, TFG reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes which have not yet been drawn, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever that TFG deems is reasonable at the time.
5. By entering the competition you agree and understand that you may win a prize and that there is no guarantee that you will win a prize.
6. The competition is open to customers who successfully open an account at Foschini or Donna Stores and at the same time, subscribe to Club Magazine, Club Platinum or SuperClub Magazine. Entry into the competition is automatic for these customers. Existing TFG customers who subscribe to Club Magazine, Club Platinum or SuperClub Magazine or upgrade from Club Magazine to Platinum Club, will be automatically entered into the competition. Only customers whose TFG accounts are up-to-date and not in arrears at the closing date, will be entered into the competition .
7. There will be one winner of a Suzuki Celerio 1.0 GL motor vehicle.
8. Prizes are not transferable, may not be deferred or exchangeable for cash or otherwise.
9. If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
10. The winner will be randomly drawn at TFG Head Office in Parow East, Cape Town, within 1 month after closing date from eligible entrants in the presence of an independ Auditor. The winner will be announced in Club Magazine. The winner will be contacted telephonically. If we cannot contact a winner after 2 attempts have been made to reach him/her on their chosen contact number, and either the call is not answered or the call goes directly to voicemail, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be re-drawn.
11. The winner’s name and/or photo will be published in Club Magazine. The winner will be given the opportunity to agree or not to agree to the publication of their image unless the competition is of such a nature that the winner’s picture must be published.
12. The decision of the competition conductor as to the winner is final and there will be no correspondence.
13. To the extent that a license (e.g. driver’s license) or permission (e.g. by a parent/guardian) is required in order to accept or use a prize, the winner must produce such license or permission for inspection by TFG prior to receiving the prize. If the winner does not or is unable to do so, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn under the same terms and conditions
14. By accepting a prize or by entering this competition, you hereby indemnify TFG, its directors, agents, employees and the promoters / sponsors against any damages of any nature whatsoever that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s and/or this competition, including consequential damages and economic loss.
15. Failure to comply with these rules or the terms of acceptance of a prize by a winner will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the winner will then be disqualified from receiving the prize.